Friday, October 16, 2009

15/10
As usual every morning starts from the day after PMR, we have practice for the marching.
Remember i said it is for the opening new building? I was wrong i guess. It is actually for the 60th anniversary of KKHS.

So, gathered in the hall first.

Next, went out under the HOT sun to practice.
p/s: i brought my camera, my phone, my bag to march:D

During recess was with the boys.

The whole hour after recess was at the auditorium listen to the 'taklimat' about form four. Teacher said there's MUSIC class, everyone was like 'yay' really loud especially ME! SEE! I have proof for that.


Guess what will i do if i'm really bored. Don't mess with me, people.haha

HAHA! My bestfriend. She's like that. I can't do anything but kept laughing when i see her doing those STUPID FACES!
Yes and that was in the auditorium. We were really bored. There are certain time teacher gave us break time, there were songs playing during the break btw. And that was the RIGHT time to make a video!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment